Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm tired.

I'm tired. I'm tired of feeling completely surrounded by people, and feeling alone. I'm tired of caring about people, who simply don't care about me the same way back. I'm tired of putting myself out there, making changes to myself, and failing every time. I'm tired of trying to be exceptional, and coming up short. I'm tired of trying to just...be. I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm tired.
I don't want to be on the edge everyday. I don't want to be impatient all the time. I don't want to be aggravated at a sneeze, or typing on a keyboard, or at the sound of people's voices. I don't want to be dependent on someone else. I don't like that I rely on a few words from someone to change my mood. I don't like that when those words don't come, I'm a wreck. I don't like admitting these things about me. I don't like that I'm clingy, needy, or a mess.

But I am those things and I am tired.

So, forgive me that I am these things. Forgive me for being this way.

1 comment:

  1. 8 followers? Well make it 9 now! Love your blog!

    -Sar

    (Found you through your guest post at Simply Valorie)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Please share.